New House 10:46 PM

So I really suck at this blogging thing... and I've been a little sidetracked lately, but I'm not giving up.
Mark and I have moved in with my mother recently. But it's at my grandmother's house. The one who passed away in December. We live in her room. Sleep in her bed. Use her closet, her bathroom. See everything the way it was before she died. Did I mention that Emily is sleeping in our room too? Totally not romantic at all! The really good news is that I'm pretty sure we found a house for us all to live comfortably in finally. It's ginormous, but we can all breathe now and not be reminded of our loss on a daily basis.
I've also been playing the stay at home mom. Wow, my hat is off to any and every mother who has ever done this. It's extremely challenging. I don't know how many times I just wanted to strangle Emily.
I haven't been doing much creative stuff lately because I don't have a work area anymore (or uninterrupted time), but I will in this new house and I'm really looking forward to it! I will have a space of my own to put all my goodies and sit and play when the mood strikes without having to dig through boxes! I've been getting more and more inspired lately, so I'm ready to get creative again. Yay!!! Keep your fingers crossed for us. The owner is considering our lease offer right now...

0 comments: