New Shop Items 3:17 AM



I'm really excited about my new shop items. I've been carrying around a coffee tumbler for months with my design in it and have gotten so many compliments I thought I'd scan and post the image for sale. It was really fun to make and I plan on creating more. I like to cut paper!
Also, the Crafty Bitch bumper sticker just friggin rocks! I put one on my car yesterday... we'll see what happens.... :) It's actually the second in a series of three. I'll be adding the other two after trial prints.
Mark will be contributing to Mariposa Luna now as well with his super graphic art talents (all self taught!). We hope to bring more variety to the shop in the near future with new items and services. Ideas are coming at us every day, so you never know what you might find!
Take good care!

0 comments: