Tattoo Touch Up 5:44 AM


I was getting my tattoo touched up the other day by my favorite artist, Quan with Animated World Tattoo. We were talking about our ideas and inventions and he told me about a show he had seen on the Discover channel. One was about this guy that gathers manure from various farms and molds the manure into cute little statues. You sit said cute little statue on your lawn and it fertilizes your grass! He sells them for around $10 each. Manure for sale...
Then he told me about another guy who works at a walnut factory where they shell and package walnuts. This brilliant man came up with a way to make a coffin out of walnut shells! The shells are mashed all together to make a coffin that will break down once your loved one is buried... Very good for the environment!

0 comments: